EMEA Sales Director
Reporting to the Founder, your role will be focussed around developing sales across the European market and UK market, predominantly bringing on new accounts and managing some existing business with a team. Already a multi-million-pound turnover business with huge growth potential, we are looking for someone who buys into the company's ambitious and exciting growth plans. With success will come the chance to build a team as the business continues to grow. The role will come initially with one direct report.
- Winning new business, maintaining and building a best in class network of customer relationships
- Agreeing and managing JBPs
- Managing your customer's P&L to drive sales and profitability
- Ensuring your accounts hit revenue and profit targets
- Monthly production forecasts and financial forecasting
- Making sure that our brand is displayed in the best possible way in our customers and end customers
- Proven experience in the UK and European FMCG sales
- Experience of winning new business and managing retail accounts in Europe (UK based sales experience in addition to this would be highly advantageous)
- Superb knowledge and contacts within the European retail channel and UK
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong commercial knowledge
- Entrepreneurial ambition and highly driven
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good organisation skills and be able to prioritise your workload
- Willingness to travel as required
- 5-10 years' experience in relevant FMCG sales roles
- Proven track record of winning and growing accounts within the European market
- Excellent Excel skills and experience of analysing data
- Prepared to frequently travel around the UK and Europe for work as well as attending Trade Exhibitions.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.