Looking for an opportunity which breaks the mould? Signature Career Management are partnered with a fantastically creative, ambitious, ‘foodie’ FMCG business based in London. An SME who is led by an inspiring individual who has created a delicious brand which is all about creating moments! Interested in learning more and being part of the journey?
They’re now in a position for someone to join the team to manage the E-Comm business, whilst supporting the SNAM on Grocery. This is a fantastic opportunity to own and shape the online side of the business whilst gaining first hand experience across the top 4.
A few words to describe this London based foodie brand: Gourmet, Quality, Perfection, Wildly Delicious, A Taste Sensation! All of that within a close knit, ambitious and driven team of individuals who are taking the market by storm! They are uniquely positioned, hold a No1 range in the market and have a great deal of NPD still to come.
To be successful here, you’ll need to hold the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Have experience within an FMCG environment and some exposure to the Online Channel (with Grocery a plus)
- Be currently operating at a Sales Exec or similar capacity
- Be a self-starter with a tenacious and driven natural approach
- Possess strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills including proficient Excel and natural curiosity to translate data into tangible actions
- Passionate about growing the business!
- Manage and grow the existing online portfolio for grocery retailers
- Manage key players including Amazon and Ocado, identifying where the next targets should be, taking ownership and shaping the strategy for the channel
- Own and drive the ongoing performance/trending of Grocery sales through periodic data analysis
- Own the submission of our promotional activities to the Grocers ensuring that our plans land in store as agreed and regularly ensure that the promotional calendar is updated to
ensure accurate alignment with Marketing
- Be the eyes and ears of the Shopper by ensuring Grocery Field visits are a regular feature in your schedule to ensure we stay close to the Competitive landscape, are clear of in-store
activity and the drivers and drainers of our numbers ongoing
- Own the Promotional evaluation of all Grocery activities to ensure that we 'course correct' as appropriate to optimise our investment and land the right pricing strategy whilst still
driving awareness and brand penetration
Sound like an opportunity which grabs your attention? Please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.