My client is a global food provider who sell to over 100 countries worldwide and have doubled the size of their UK business over the last four years.
The role has been created as a result of company growth and will see you reporting into the head of category. The opportunity is category aligned and gives excellent exposure to multiple UK retailers with good scope for career progression.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive category growth and credibility with retailers
- Work with head of category to embed category strategies
- To work collaboratively as a category advisor for the business’ major customers (Grocery, Discounters, Convenience)
- To be the voice of the shopper
Candidates should demonstrate the following experience:
- Proven category experience within an FMCG environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, both internal and external
- Excellent presentation skills and commercial acumen.