Sales Development Manager
Be part of a soft drinks' revolution. CPM are recruiting for a Sales Development Manager for LR Suntory direct for their fantastic new range of premium mixers, Merchants Heart. This is your chance to play a massive part in the growth of this premium brand within the on-trade sector, using your existing contacts, enthusiasm and knowledge to win new business. Excellent basic salary, plus 11% bonus, company car, pension, 26 days holiday and private healthcare. Go for it, apply today and make your great new career happen!
Territory covering: The North, including Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds and surrounding areas
We're currently seeking a Sales Development Manager with experience in the On Trade to deliver strong new business sales for a new premium mixer which launched into the on trade (pubs, bars and clubs) this year. You will work for the Suntory Group - one of the most innovative food and drink companies in the world. Founded in 1899, by Shinjiro Torii, Suntory now employs more than 42,000 people across the globe through its 337 holding companies. If you have experience and contacts within the on trade and want a role where you have the autonomy to pursue these leads and make a success of your territory, then this would be a great job for you!
As an On-Trade Sales Development Manager your key responsibilities will be to:
* Own your territory, visiting both regional route to market (RTM) on trade accounts and managed retail outlets.
* Using your extensive knowledge of the on-trade sector and existing contacts - you will be looking for new business opportunities for this fantastic premium mixer range
* Identify and follow up your leads putting together bespoke proposals and business plans based on P&L
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with the key commercial contacts in your region and utilising these relationships will be key to your success in influencing decisions being made in each customer.
* As the Sales Development Manager, you will agree plans with the decision maker in the regionally based independent direct accounts in your area, ensuring promotional activities are given maximum exposure and are executed as required so that any sales potential is maximised
* Seek to build relationships at various levels within the customers' business, to drive sales and return on investment.
This would be a great role for you if: -
* You are a self-starter, graduate calibre with previous sales experience in the on trade.
* You are highly driven and motivated by results; consistently focussed on delivery and execution of the key sales drivers (distribution, merchandising, price, promotion, display).
* You are able to use and analyse data in your business discussions, with an eye for detail and accuracy and good Excel skills.
* You want a new business sales job where you can take the initiative, thinking and working independently to achieve the business goals and make a real success of your territory and this exciting and credible LR Suntory brand.
Why work for LR Suntory?
They are passionate about their people and their development and support every individual taking on new challenges and encouraging learning and growth. The Sales Development Manager role is the stepping stone into more commercially experienced and accountable roles within the business. Progression is supported and encouraged for individuals who strive to learn, be challenged, and want to achieve. There is also the opportunity to explore sales roles in other parts of the organisation, including their European regional businesses (Spain, France, Netherlands), or the UK alcohol/spirit business Edrington Beam Suntory. If you want it, and are prepared to work hard for it, the opportunities are endless…
In addition to a competitive basic salary, the Business Development Manager will receive:
* 11% annual bonus potential (personal performance and business related)
* Company car (business mileage paid for)
* Pension (with LRS Business contribution up to a certain %)
* 26 days holiday
* Private medical cover
Apply today to join this fast paced, entrepreneurial, creative and dynamic team!
LR Suntory are an equal opportunities employer