Key Account Manager
Do you have a passion for working within the Toy Industry? Are you looking to be a part of a global market leading organisation?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the right opportunity for you…
CSG are currently working with a global market leading business who have been at the forefront of the Toy industry. They have some fantastic Licences within their portfolio as well as an innovative outlook on new products.
Due to growth within the business, they are now looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team and look after the Smyths Toys account.
This Key Account Manager will be tasked to maximise opportunities, manage risk, deliver on profitability goals, develop effective long-term relationships and exceed customer expectations with key stakeholders. Ideally, the right individual will be based in the South East which will allow for more effective travel plans. This is an office-based position with great flexible working options offering 2 days working from home. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a forward-thinking business and play a pivotal role in managing a Key Account in Smyths Toys.
- Developing business plans to maximise growth and deliver upon company goals as well as catering for the customers needs
- Attending customer meetings delivering presentations and proposals
- Working in a quick and efficient manor delivering to deadlines
- Utilise market data and intelligence to help secure growth
- Have a good cross functional understanding of the process
- Help co ordinate trade marketing and marketing activities in the Smyths Account
- Develop relationships with Key Stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a background in Toys or Computer games and have previous Account Management experience. You will be commercially focused and have a good understanding of how to maximise growth whilst working collaboratively with Smyths. With this in mind, previous experience with Smyths Toys would be beneficial. The business offers a great company culture so being able to collaborate as a team is important.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the market leaders in the industry. If you would like to learn more about the role, please send a copy of your CV