Grocery Senior National Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award-winning food brand in Hertfordshire.
The company based in Hertfordshire are recognised as being at the forefront of product innovation and packaging within their category. They have won awards not just for the products they produce, but also for being one of the best businesses to work for within the area. Focussing on key grocery accounts, they are looking for someone who can take the business to the next level and continue on the double-digit growth they have seen for the past 3 years. The ambition is that as this role grows with the business, it will turn into a grocery leadership role in the coming years.
The role of the Senior National Account Manager will involve:
- Managing the company's largest account which accounts for around 70% of the total business.
- Best in class execution of joint business plans that will deliver against the company's objectives.
- Playing an integral part in the NPD pipeline for the coming years.
- Becoming an expert on the category that the company operate in.
- Working with consumer insight data to bring together recommendations to present to retailers.
What the company are looking for:
- Experience managing and growing key grocery accounts in previous roles.
- Someone that is comfortable getting stuck into the detail and is comfortable working with data to develop strategies which can be presented back to customers.
- An innovative and creative approach to managing retailers in order to help the company continue their growth.
- Someone that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty! You will be joining a small, but high performing team that collaborate well and challenge each other.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to progress your career within a fun, rapidly growing food business. If it sounds like it is the role for you, please don't hesitate to apply.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.