Product Marketing Manager
To manage UCC Coffee’s ‘branded’ side product portfolio, working closely with stakeholders to identify new innovations through to product exit strategy, driving efficiency of offer and sales growth.
- Continuously analyse and review the category, sharing market trends to propose new product ideas and/or product modifications to strengthen offer, determine product pricing by utilising market research data, reviewing production and sales costs and forecasting volume.
- Provide regularly branded side product insight and report information for senior management, preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and return-on-investment analysis.
- Work cross functionally as part of project teams to on-board new branded side products and coffee equipment as required, managing timelines and roadmaps, involving and keeping the relevant stakeholders informed where required.
- Support the preparation and delivery of marketing plans for all new products and launch of line extensions as part of our branded coffee range working closely with the Brand Manager, Suppliers and other internal stakeholders.
- Provide clear information for product line communications by defining product features, USP, and merchandising standards with a focus on sales training and development to improve side product portfolio knowledge and range.
- Provide European Group support with regards to strategic product development and launch as required.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in understanding consumer needs
- Commercial mindset, full comprehension of marketing and sales principles
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing or related field
- Excellent project management and people skills
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Flexible approach to working hours and location
Salary: Up to £36k + 25 days Holiday + other Company Benefits