Business Development Manager
Our client is a premium brand within the food sector, with an established portfolio of brands. Our clients business is transforming rapidly with an expanding portfolio and growing sales lines. They are looking for passionate, talented individuals, eager to take the next step and to further their career.
Completely different to most of their competitors and indeed most other companies within their industry – taking action and ownership is key.
As the successful Business Development Manager, you will work closely with your customers across a range of multi-site restaurant and bar groups across London – including Michelin star dining, casual dining and leading independents. You will have agreed sales objectives that will be focused on the on-going development of your customer base where you will investigate and develop incremental initiatives with them to generate more sales revenue. As the Business Development Manager you will be expected to develop existing and new business relationships within Central London. Leveraging these relationships to achieve clear and outlined business objectives.
The Ideal Fit
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within the FMCG industry
• Be motivated and highly resilient
• Be able to connect with clients, building upon existing relationships and developing new ones.
• Demonstrate being able to work within a fast paced environment
• Proven ability to meet and exceed KPI's
• Flexibility to work and travel within your given territory
• Proven track record of ‘first class’ execution
• Please note this role is based in Central London
Ready for the challenge to keep up with this fast-paced environment?
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly