Field Sales Manager
Whether you are already a Team Manager or have some sales experience and are ready to take the next step, we have a great role working for CPM, representing a leading cosmetics company/brand as a Field Sales Manager managing a large team of tactical workers and part-time managers. Salary £26,000 + company car + 10% per annum bonus.
Ideal location: Midlands
Area covering: Nationwide
You will oversee a team of tactical workers who are visiting high street and grocery retailers across the UK, increasing the rate of sale of these cosmetics company's brands through a mixture of off shelf display, point of sale, and implementation of category management principles. The role involves the management of a large team and there will be a requirement to travel across the UK.
A Typical week as a Field Sales Manager will include:
• 3 days in the field and 2 days working from home per week
• Supporting VIP client store visits
• Reviewing photo validations and follow up queries and issues with the team
• Assessing performance and working towards team and personal KPI’s
• Ensuring the coaching, development and people management of 2 Tactical managers working part time as well a team of 160 Revlon flex workers
• Effectively communicating with store management, ensuring excellent working relationships
• Implementing on-site and bespoke coaching sessions
• Auditing performance through physical store visits, photo checking or data analysis.
• Supporting filed workers with any training or issues they may have
• Build and retain a trusted and skilled bank of workers
You will enjoy this Field Sales Manager role if you:
• Have great planning and organisation skills and can manage your time effectively, meeting deadlines
• Are a great communicator, able to lead and motivate your team
• Are able to analyse and review date to identify potential areas of growth
• Are passionate about doing a great job and inspiring the team to have a winning ethos
• Have some people management experience
• Love working in a fast-paced environment where every day is a new challenge!
Why work for us?
In additional to a generous package of £26,000 per annum basic, plus a company car, phone, tablet, and 10% bonus per annum, you will also be given access to award winning sales training. CPM are an Investors in people Gold award winner and we pride ourselves in making sure all our employees have the opportunities and support of their manager to be there very best.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer