Out of Home National Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing healthy food and drink company, with a strong focus on sustainability as an Out of Home National Account Manager.
- Best in class execution of customer joint business plans that will deliver against the companies objectives
- Drive awareness of the brands portfolio by driving new listings within the out of home sector.
- Plan and execute game changing NPD launches with profitable long term agreements.
- Become an expert on the category and the shopper, leveraging key peices of insight when presenting to customers.
- Learn from and collaborate with the wider team to consistently deliver stellar results.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in FMCG account management, working with customers within the UK symbol convenience groups or contract caterers.
- A strong commercial background with a proben record for building and executing JBP's.
- You are collaborative, supportive, flexible and energetic at work.
- You want to make a name for yourself in a rapidly growing brand, being able to leverage your experiences to deliver fantastic results.
- You can work in an environment that doesn't include a traditional workplace structure.
This role is ideally suited to someone who wants to work for a company that has strong culture - lead values.
If the job sounds like a good fit for you or you would like to find out more. Please contact us on 020 7042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.