Make every day a great day by applying today! Work for CPM as a Sales Executive representing leading FMCG brands visiting Grocery stores in your area. £22,067 per annum plus bonus of up to £2k per annum + company car, tablet and phone.
Ideal Location: Bournemouth BH1
Territory covering Bornemouth, Dorchester, Salisbury & surrounding areas
A full UK driving licence is essential for this job
What will you be doing in this Sales Executive job?
Representing JTI, one of the UK's leading FMCG brands, you will be calling into Grocery stores. You'll be part of a national team of sales executives, reporting into a Field Manager who will support, coach and develop you to help you be your very best.
Your day to day will include:
* Building great relationships with the stores in your territory
* Ensuring products are visible and compliant with the agreed locations
* Driving sales through educating staff and key decision makers on profitability opportunities
* Maximise product availability
* Daily reporting and sales data analysis to support in-store decision making
You would enjoy this Sales Executive job if you
* Want to work for a company that will help develop you to be your best
* Have great organisation and planning skills
* You like talking to people and would relish the chance to use your influencing skills to build rapport and achieve great outcomes in store
* Like to work in an ever changing environment
* Have an attention to detail and love solving problems
What do our current employees say?
'A Brilliant place to develop your skills working with some of the biggest and most recognised brands in the world today'
' Belonging to a great team helps motivate me and helps me achieve results'
Why work for us?
Great package offered of £22,067 per annum plus bonus of up to £2k per annum plus pension scheme, company car, tablet and phone.
CPM have a fantastic working environment and culture and have been recognised for their first-class training and development through the Investors in People - Gold award.
Apply to this job today to represent a world leading FMCG brand and have access to unrivalled career opportunities within the JTI group and CPM.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer