Innovation Marketing Manager
Calling all creative marketers looking for a new challenge in innovation! Are you interested in being part of billion-pound organisation who would argue they have one of the most exciting propositions in the FMCG space as the moment in the UK? Sounds tasty doesn’t it?!
Based West London, this FMCG giant have an interesting portfolio of brands; strong heritage brands packed full of flavour, to the younger, trendy and topical! You can get your hands on all of them with this opportunity and be a part of a values driven business who are growing at pace and put the customer at the centre of their strategic Retailer Brand development. If you’re someone who takes ownership, collaborates with the team and has a ‘glass half full’ mentality you will fit right in!
The Innovation Marketing Manager will be responsible for concept creation, delivering the Retailer Brand strategy, presenting proposals to both internal and external stakeholders. You will be dedicated to a select few Grocery accounts working strategically with their NPD teams developing insight driven, profitable and sustainable NPD. This is a broad role and will incorporate the following responsibilities:
- Grow NPD % contribution to overall Retailer Brand net sales YOY
- Proactively develop concepts and lead external NPD meetings
- Lead cross functional teams to identify feasibility of ideas
- Identify NPD opportunities utilising your knowledge of manufacturing and factory capabilities
- Innovation delivery taking through the stage gate process
Successful candidates for the position of Innovation Marketing Manager will look something like this…
- FMCG, innovation/ marketing experience working with Grocery Retailers
- Previous success in concept creation and delivery to market
- Strong project management ability including strategic planning
- Analytical, enjoying working with consumer data
- Strong influencing skills, presentation and communication
- Consultative in approach, advising and guiding
- Detailed, organised, methodical in approach yet engaging in delivery
- Collaborative, very much a team player… No loan wolfs apply
- Strong relationship builder in key stakeholder management
- Naturally inquisitive, excited about NPD
- Proactive in nature, high energy and capable of bringing people along on a journey
Too exciting this one to miss – please don’t hesitate in applying to find out more.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.