National Account Executive
Great products, exclusive brands, acquisitive agenda, a highly capable team, new 3-year strategy, investing in headcount – talent programme for high performing individuals. Unlike many other businesses they are more versatile, focused and ambitious. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and consumers can buy these food brands in more than 135 markets and territories.
Talent fuels our business and that's what we are looking for. Bright, enthusiastic individuals with aptitude and commercial nous.
Reporting to the National Account Controller, you will work within the National Account team - gaining valuable exposure to customer business strategy and helping with delivering on JBP's with a focus on driving business forward in a competitive marketplace. You will have your own P&L for Symbol retailers, distributors and support on some of the top 4.
It’s an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your drive and desire for success. Customer focused, with a strong commitment to executing excellence in all you do, we also need people who are financially competent but also passionate livewires who can live, eat and breathe our business.
- Business related degree or equivalent
- Strong track-record in FMCG sales within either the Grocery or Convenience Channels with a recognised FMCG organisation
- Current experience of exposure to buyer level – either as an existing National Account Executive or a Key or Regional Account Manager
- Entrepreneurial and passionate about food
- P&L understanding and disciplined commercial reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven customer management skills
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Driven and self-motivated with appetite to build strong internal/external relationships
- High levels of integrity and trust demonstrating strong ethics and values.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in Word format quoting ref number 355/58gj.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for National Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly