- Cavendish Maine are excited to be working exclusively with a leading furniture manufacturer / retailer, partnering their search for an experienced Showroom / Store Assistant Manager for a new store opening.
- With 100% of products manufactured by them in the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand with over 37 years heritage and an enviable market reputation.
- They currently have a strong national online presence and are now looking to expand the high street retail side of the business.
- With a primary focus on sofas and chairs, you will be working with an incredibly diverse product range selling primarily directly to the consumer.
- Supporting the Showroom Manager, you will play an integral part in the smooth running and continued sales success of the store.
- Working closely with the sales the team ensure they quickly “hit the ground running”.
- Although sales leads will be generated by the national online activity, the high street location and local promotion a proactive approach is assumed.
- Assisting the Showroom Manager with “Key Holder” operational duties.
- Providing exemplary customer service. This brand has an unrivalled market reputation for brilliant customer service. You will be expected to be a brand ambassador and always be willing to go the “extra mile”.
- Effectively deal with any complex customer queries.
- Ensuring the shop floor is immaculately presented and maintains an energetic “Sales” environment.
- Ideally you will be an experienced Assistant Manager comfortable selling mid to high end furniture to consumers.
You will have:
- An organised and conscientious approach with strong sales acumen.
- Experience of managing a small sales team and ensuring targets are consistently exceeded.
- The confidence and experience to effectively assist in the management a new store opening.
- The ambition and drive to always be looking for the next sales opportunity.
In return you will receive:
- An industry leading salary and bonus structure.
- Pension benefit opportunities.
- 28 days annual leave.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine