I am recruiting for a SEO Executive to join an online B2C business in Sunderland. I am keen to speak to candidates with demonstrable SEO experience looking to join an expanding Marketing team with well known brand.
THe client are a well known brand in Sunderland.
The SEO Executive is responsible for:
- Taking ownership and optimise the company website with improved technical SEO, content optimisation, HTML and markup
- Write compelling meta descriptions working closely with PPC agency to ensure message consistency
- Stay up to date with the latest algorithm and SEO best practice
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly SEO performance
The successful SEO Executive will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Have SEO experience and/or qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel or Google sheets is essential
- Able to commute daily to the office in Sunderland
- Highly organised
- Team Player
Excellent role for an SEO Executive - attractive salary and benefits package