This is a great opportunity for a highly organised Office Manager to join a fun and rapidly expanding brand in Central London. Our client is an ethical and highly innovative FMCG brand with some great products in the major supermarkets and some exciting new products in the pipeline.
This is a key role for the business as you will work extremely closely with the founder, managing their diary but also provide office support to the wider team.
Office manager responsibilities include:
- Supporting the founder and leadership team with diary management
- Coordinating meetings and conference calls, booking rooms, materials for meetings etc
- Supporting the founder with basic legal, Human Resources and other business admin
- Assisting with new starters, inductions, orientations, office setup and systems training.
- Overseeing the team calendar and organising team events
- Dealing with company telephone enquiries
- Managing relationship with shared office provider.
- Facilities management - recording office expenditure; stationery orders; post; filing and general office management
- Coordinating product samples and other deliveries through couriers
To be a successful Office Manager
- Similar experience working in an office manager/EA position, ideally in an FMCG environment.
- Highly organised with ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Great systems knowledge with excellent Excel skills
- Great communicator
As this is a small but growing team the successful candidate will enjoy working in an environment where no day is the same and you will get involved will areas of the business. If you are looking for an exciting role in the FMCG sector please send your CV today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.