Supply Chain & Logistics Executive
Supply Chain Executive - FMCG
£24K-£28K + Benefits
Great opportunity for a personable & analytical graduate, to join a high growth healthy foods SME brand based in London. My client is looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail, outstanding communication skills and a strong desire to work for a fast-growing brand, to join their highly successful business.
As a Supply Chain Executive, you will have a pivotal role within the business as you take charge of processing all orders and become the main point of contact for my client's key customers, including major retailers such as Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Asda and Ocado.
The space for personal career development and increased responsibilities with this role are huge, with the company tripling in growth since inception and still on the rise!
The level of ownership from an early stage, the cross-functional and varied project list, along with a great supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities. The company pride themselves on their collaborative culture and make sure that every employee comes into work loving what they do.
Supply Chain Executive Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner using internal industry specific systems
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships to help assist with the smooth running of the whole supply chain process
- Contribute to wider team objectives such as long-term cost saving initiatives & efficiencies
- Contribute to team KPIs including running cost reports & data analysis
- Stock control, inventory management and project management
- Develop effective working relationships with external third-party suppliers as well as key customers
To Be A Successful Supply Chain Executive:
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain or Order processing role within the FMCG industry
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Highly analytical and personable
- Customer facing experience or able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within supply chain
- Dress down, really cool brand focused office
- Sociable office environment, with regular team nights out
- Everyone employed is of a high calibre, so it is great place to learn and develop your career
- They are looking to rapidly expand their brand so international opportunities could arise in the future
- As many free products as you want
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential.
Salary Info - Supply Chain Executive:
How To Apply - Supply Chain Executive:
If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging supply chain role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.