Senior Insight Manager (Client Manager) – Part Time (3 days per week)
Exciting and Unique opportunity working part time in a client facing role for an instantly recognisable insights agency.
My client is a leading Insights and Market Research agency who are looking to expand their client team and recruit an experienced Insight Manager (part time) to manage a leading branded FMCG account.
This role will involve you working primarily on site with the client, managing the relationship and providing them with key insights and category recommendations.
- Deliver insight and data to the clients
- First point of contact for the client on day to day issues
- Develop relationships within the clients across the commercial team (category, sales and marketing) presenting back information on findings
- Act as category expert within your clients product field
- Work with your client to develop category and insight briefs across continuous and ad-hoc projects.
- Supports exceeding revenue by the effective delivery of quality insights and data and grow revenue through new business opportunities within the business
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Data and analytically focused with a strong numerical and literacy skills
- Managing and developing relationships both internally and externally
- Experience of agency data types including Kantar, IRI, Dunnhumby, Nielson or Aimia would be a advantageous
- Commercial awareness, you must have the ability to identify new business opportunities
- Communication skills
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- A strong team player
For more information and a full detailed job description hit apply!
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website