Key Account Manager
- Key Account Manager looking after the Buying Groups, including PHG, NBG, Fortis etc.
- This is a new role for the company, having identified that the Buying Groups would value from closer attention and account management.
- Very strategic, challenging role, you will own the relationships with all the key buying groups as well as some larger merchant accounts.
About the Company:
- A UK based shower manufacturer with a fantastic reputation in the market.
- Innovative and constantly evolving, this company has a reputation for quality and award-winning designs.
- They have enjoyed YOY growth for 5 years, as well as increasing market share.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- A commercially minded individual with strong key account experience, dealing with senior level executives and other prominent group members.
- Strategic, structured and hungry, you’ll present yourself well in meetings, and follow through on any actions in a timely and reliable manner.
- Merchant Buying Group experience ideal, construction sector experience imperative.
- £45,000pa + up to 30% bonus
- Company car, laptop, phone etc
- Pension, healthcare and other benefits
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.