UK Country Manager
A great opportunity has been created for a UK Country Manager to join an organisation who manufacture state of the art charging solutions for multiple market, sectors and industries!
This is fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, driven, ambitious individual to play pivotal role in driving growth across the UK.
An organisation whose main goal is to design, manufacture and distribute innovative charging systems to support the advent of sustainable transport.
Their focus is on helping the EV industry to make electric and plug-in hybrid cars and attractive alternative to more traditional ways of transportation!
The UK Country manager will be responsible for the identification, evaluation and internal implementation of new business opportunities and models to enable the Marketing and Sales department to expand the business across the UK. Further responsibilities include:-
- Collaborating with the VP of Sales in establishing and recommending sales objectives for the region.
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short-and long term sales and margins.
- Staying abreast of competitor activity and reporting back to the board on new initiatives.
- Monitor and analyse EV charging solutions market developments.
- Growing the customer base both direct and via distribution.
Your interest in sales, charging solutions and your entrepreneurial drive will enable you to significantly grow and scale sales across the UK. Using your effective communication and interpersonal skills, you will be the face of the brand, defining the UK strategy and how the products can reach thousands of users!
The UK Country Manager will:-
- Preferably have experience within the EV industry.
- Have a proven track record in new business, direct sales.
- Have exceptional networking and negotiating ability.
- Preferably have leadership experience having managed direct/indirect reams.
- Be a self starter, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic individual.
- Have a consistent track record of working in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Be able to travel across the UK with a focus across the London region.
A competitive base salary plus package
A platform to develop and progress your career with a dynamic, innovative organisation.