Furniture Account Manager
Cavendish Maine are excited to be working exclusively with a leading specialist furnishings provider partnering their search for a dynamic and engaging Junior Business Development Manager. You will instinctively know what world-class account management looks like and be able to continuously go above and beyond customer expectations. If you have a genuine interest in interiors and are financially motivated, please read on!
You will be the ambassador for this widely acclaimed brand so exemplary customer service skills are a must, as are a genuine interest within interiors. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Attending meetings, visiting clients and attending trade shows / conferences to promote and sell the brand’s services (a full driving license is required).
- Inheriting a fruitful territory, you will service and impress existing accounts whilst reviving dormant accounts.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Producing quotations and ensuring the effective translation of the given brief / specification provided by clients.
- Managing all client communication from concept to completion.
- Working with internal stakeholders to improve service delivery and resolve any customer experience issues.
- Working the sales pipeline from taking an initial enquiry, meeting with the customer to closing the sale.
- Accurately placing orders on the CRM system ensuring a superb customer service is provided throughout.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will:
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to naturally build rapport.
- Be very well presented.
- Have a full UK driving license - occasional travel outside of London is required, as will occasional overnight stays.
- Be comfortable in your sales experience and able to consistently meet and exceed sales targets.
- Have a proven ability to build and manage a sales pipeline.
- Always be willing to go the extra mile to impress a customer.
- Have a flexible approach and be willing to learn new processes.
In return you will receive:
- An industry leading salary and bonus structure. A high performer will easily be able to achieve over £40,000.
- Pension benefit opportunities.
Contact: Mike Hardwick
Job Reference: MH/22255
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise. In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine