what you'll be doing
We have got some exciting plans to get our tasty little drinks into the hands of more drinkers across Europe. To help us do this brilliantly we are looking for a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager to join our business delivery team. As S&OP Manager you’ll partner with one of our regional teams to make sure the annual plans are deliverable and aligned with the rest of our business. Ensuring that the team understand the plan, targets and how we can improve on our work-streams e.g. reducing waste. You’ll ensure that the monthly S&OP process runs smoothly, challenging anything that looks like it could cause a bump in the road, and driving any changes, so that we can be fit for future. You’ll be leading the way when it comes to big stuff we do like the Big Knit or Back to School Campaign and you’ll have your say in the launch of new products too.
• the ability to see through the noise, to bring simplicity and structure to complex or ambiguous situations
• adaptability – so you can adjust your approach when it comes to all those different people and all those varying priorities
• an analytical mind –which will take you from the data, to form the conclusions to make the actions that really add value
• that ‘get stuff done’ attitude and the curiosity to learn new stuff too
• a confident communication style– to have those tricky conversations in the best way possible. If you can also do that in German or French, that is an added bonus
• to work with most teams in the business, so a chance to make lots of new friends
• variety in your day to day, week to week and month to month (that’s a lot of variety)
• a full understanding of information flow, processes and decision making at innocent
• the freedom to apply yourself to new challenges with the support of a diverse team, who want to see you succeed
• the opportunity to effect real change, where challenging how we do things is part and parcel of your role
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities in the UK and across Europe as well as a competitive rewards package. We also have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at. Take a look at our reward page for more details.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love to hear from you. You'll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don't have to. We're all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we're open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.
No agencies please.