Senior Business Development Manager (EMEA)
EMEA - Senior Business Development Manager
Do you have a track record of success selling FMCG branded products through multiple EMEA channels?
Have you enjoyed & delivered results through stakeholder management, communicating effectively across different functions and cultures?
Do you have a strong understanding of the current and future needs of a retail environment?
MacGregor Black is currently working exclusively with a leading global retailer, on a strategic and pivotal search for a talented EMEA - Senior Business Development Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in West London, with some international travel required.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing & developing the business partnership with specific licenses and contribute to the company’s success by leading growth in these markets. You will manage the full P&L, while enabling the licensee/distributor for optimal plan delivery in line with brand guidance.
- Work with the central team to translate centrally developed strategies and brand assets into locally relevant ones
- Analysing market data to create a robust strategy together with licensee/ distribution partner
- Build, track & adapt the market plans & performance, to ensure objectives are met, in line with company goals
- Collaborates with European marketing, commercial, operations, finance to develop the local business
- Lead, influence and collaborate closely with the Licenses/ Distributor to identify a “stretch” vision, goal, strategies and plans for the markets
- Champion the consumer/ shopper, ensuring relevant delivery of brand positioning and marketing mix to the market
- Work with distribution to ensure solutions to meet consumer/ consumer needs and company brand targets
- Planning and approving resources to enable results in the respective countries
- Develop and identify new routes to market to increase product presence (e.g. e-commerce)
- Developing capabilities and best practice models on how to work together with licensee/ distribution partners
- Effectively works cross- functionally within both Licensee/Distributor and the organisation
- Develop local customer and consumer insights
- Review and evaluate performance of business results monthly with licensee/distributor partner. Identify variances and update plans as needed to achieve business objectives
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years of International FMCG experience for a global leading brand
- Broad and deep understanding of the current and future needs of the consumer and customer, in the respective categories, countries and retail environment
- Considers a holistic view including knowledge of the consumer, customer, shopper, category competition and distribution partner
- Cross functional business perspective especially Marketing, Commercial and/or Trade Marketing experience
- Experience analysing consumer base, competitive marketing and customer base
- Fluency in English, additional European languages are considered an advantage
You must be: Analytically-Skilled, a Self-Starter, Flexible, an Effective Communicator, a Problem Solver and a Motivator.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidate.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion.