Business Development Manager
This global organisation are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their successful brand.
- Promote the company range of industrial machinery into Councils and Local Authorities within your designated patch.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Providing advice / product guidance to the end users.
- Continuous use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Performance reporting and building a strong rapport with the relevant stakeholders.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- A proven track record selling into Councils and Local Authorities.
- A background in industrial or machinery sales.
- Experience of CRM systems.
- Proven skills and experience in developing customer relationships.
- Experience working to and exceeding sales targets.
- Commercial awareness of customer needs and expectations.
- Technically minded.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Up to £37,000 basic salary + commission (£19,000 OTE) + bonus.
- Company vehicle.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays.
Location: North England
Contact: Karen Cummins
Job Reference: KC/22138
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.