Operations Director - South
Motor Fuel Group (MFG) is the UK’s largest independent forecourt operator with a nationwide network of some 900 stations operating under the BP, Shell, Esso, Texaco, JET and Murco fuel brands.
MFG is looking for an Operations Director who will be responsible for the smooth running of the southern part of the network. Reporting to the Managing Director-Retail, this is a key position to maximise the forecourt, shop and ‘food to go’ elements of our constantly developing business.
The role would suit a dynamic but flexible individual with a strong working ethic, knowledge of the forecourt and independent retail sectors and experience in managing the all-important team in the field.
Key accountabilities will be:
- To maximise sales performance and standards across the 450 stations of the southern MFG estate.
- To manage and develop a team of four Regional Managers and 26 Area Retail Managers.
- To recruit, train and manage the ongoing performance of our station Contract Managers who are self-employed franchise operators.
- To monitor and review wet stock, forecourt and shop performance of the south region.
- To continuously implement, review and develop site operational policies/procedures.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this demanding, yet exciting role, apply online now by clicking the 'APPLY' button
Closing date for applications - 30 September 2019.