Better Placed are working with a fantastic business to recruit a newly created Market, Strategy and Planning (MS&P) role for a progressive FMCG business based in Yorkshire.
- This role offers bags of autonomy, giving you the scope to develop & execute the commercial vision / growth plans across all channels
- This is an unique role within the Yorkshire FMCG market, with a fantastic brand with a brilliant product portfolio. - Bags and bags of potential and the opportunity to win market share.
- Work with an inspirational leadership team, who are dedicated to delivering growth.
- This is role will definitely be challenging, but if you're up for it, a truly rewarding role where you could make immediate impact.
- Very Competitive salary + package on offer.
Whether you are an MS&P/ Commercial Strategy Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge or someone with an Account Management or Category Planning background looking to move into something that will allow you to use your experience in a broader role and play a key role in influencing the company's growth strategy moving forward, then get in touch!
We are looking for someone who can develop the revenue growth strategy and develop the vision and plan for delivery across all channels. This is all about value creation while mitigating risk.
Big picture thinking is a must! This role will give you the opportunity to work cross functionally with commercial, marketing and category ensuring everyone is aligned to the business vision.
Significant experience in a senior category planning (MSP) or a sales / commercial role within the FMCG industry is a must.
You will need to have strong cross functional project management experience and strong customer planning, selling and channel development knowledge (ideally within a branded environment).
If you're intrigued, please contact Alex Hamilton for more information.