Are you looking for an FMCG business that will allow you to really make an impact in the Wholesale and Food Service arena? Interested in being part of a healthy snacking business who’re making waves in the industry? Look no further!
The company are a premium Brand and take the number 1 position in their category – a position they’re sure to maintain with what’s to come in their NPD pipeline! They’re producing double digit YOY growth in a particularly competitive sector, and you could join the journey with them!
With this London based FMCG Brand, you will certainly feel valued – you will be joining a supportive team where out of the box thinking is actively encouraged. Your hard work will definitely not go unnoticed; they have recently been awarded “Best Brand to Work For”, which speaks volumes!
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate passion and knowledge of the Wholesale / Food Service channel in FMCG and take a relationship led approach. The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Proven experience in FMCG sales
- Strong commercial acumen
- Entrepreneurial ambition and drive
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great relationship building skills
- Strong excel user
- Inquisitive mind – experience of data analysis
- Previous experience of working with wholesalers and contract caterers – Brakes desirable but not essential
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing your customers P&L to dive sales and profitability
- Agreeing and managing JBP’s
- Promotional analysis
- Production and financial forecasting
- Maintaining and building a best in class network of customer relationships
- Attending conferences and events
This is a fast-growing SME who set high standards – you will need to be sharp, tenacious and driven. Are you ready for the challenge?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.