Key Account Manager
- As a Key Account Manager you will build brand awareness and create demand with kitchen and bathroom furniture manufacturers selling handles.
- National field-based sales role, but predominantly covering the North of the UK but with nationwide travel when required.
- Working on developing relationships with a target list of manufacturers, working closely with a key distribution partner, and their network, to expand market share in the UK.
About the Company
- A Danish handle manufacturer established over 40 years ago, successful, innovative and growth-oriented, over 90% of its turnover comes from export markets.
- Focussed on the development, design, marketing and selling of furniture handles target at the largest companies within the furniture and kitchen industry.
- From head office in Denmark, the English-speaking sales and marketing department will offer support on a daily basis and provide all relevant information in order for you to perform your best.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You must have an understanding of the KBB sector, ideally with experience working with or selling into manufacturers
- You must have passion, drive and ambition – this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing global company
- You must be motivated and disciplined as you will be working predominantly alone, with support from Head Office.
- £35,000 – 40,000 + commission.
- Company car
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.