National Account Manager (Grocery)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a true challenger healthy snacking brand in London. The business thrives on the ability to create snacks which are both tasty and healthy. They have plans to expand their current accounts and brand out to new ones in Grocery channels.
As an SME based in London who are growing at a rapid rate, they are looking for an individual who has a passion for challenger brands and healthy living. Focusing on their popular healthy products they are looking for someone to take these to the next level and assist with massive growth in new and current accounts!
The role of the National Account Manager would involve:
- Developing the Grocery sector, introducing new accounts and looking after existing ones
- Looking for new customers and developing current accounts
- Having full P&L responsibility and managing these to achieve overall targets
- Working across a variety of business functions
- Ensuring that the accounts you manage reach their targets
- Working with accounts such as Waitrose, Co-op, Tesco, ASDA and Sainsbury's
To be a successful National Account Manager you will have:
- A strong academic background
- Experience in managing national accounts in Grocery channels
- A passion for reaching and exceeding targets
- An innovative and creative mind in helping to grow accounts
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to progress your career with a young and fun SME and wanting to gain experience with Grocery accounts, If this sounds like the role for you, don't hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.