National Account Manager x 2
This is an amazing opportunity to drive sales of one of the most exciting brands in the UK.
• Position: National Account Manager x 2 – Foodservice/Contract Catering + QSR/High Street
• Reports to: Co-founder
• Location: Wimbledon
What is the role?
We are looking for two high-performing NAM’s to help accelerate our already rapidly growing business. You will be responsible for securing, establishing, and building your own channel and have full P&L responsibility. You will be part of a small but growing team and will therefore have the opportunity to shape the future of the business. You will be absolutely integral to its success.
The role is perfect for someone who:
• Is a genuine self-starter and has an entrepreneurial mindset
• Has proven FMCG account management experience with P&L responsibility
• Has a proven track record of generating and winning new business within FMCG
• Has strong negotiation and selling skills
• An excellent communicator with a passion for building relationships
• Has experience working in food & drink – experience in impulse is a bonus
• Is highly numerate and methodical
• Relishes working under pressure and holds themselves accountable to an exceptional standard
• Has the ability to hit the ground running and bring high energy to the team
• Approaches problems with a can-do attitude
• Is not afraid to get stuck into all areas of a startup business in fast growth
• £35-45k dependent on experience plus bonus & benefits
• As many packs of Cheesies as you can eat
• The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing business and the career progression that provides.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
Secure, establish, and build your channel
• Building a detailed, thorough prospect list in a systematic manner
• Continuously seeking new business – there are an enormous amount of opportunities
• Establish a base of customers and maintaining excellent relationships
Outstanding account management
• Full P&L responsibility for your customers
• Building, implementing and tracking 12 month plans
• Implement processes for forecasting and analysis
• Achieve high visibility on shelf by securing the best space available
• Work with marketing to support the listings with sampling activity and
• Ensuring that Cheesies is the snack brand of choice
Demonstrate exceptional organisational and cross-functional working skills
• Clear and insightful communication with the team and careful tracking of your work
• Excellent time management skills to maximise your days
• Working cross-functionally with Marketing and Operations to implement the businesses strategic objectives
• Taking real ownership of the business.
“This sounds like exactly the sort of challenge I have been waiting for.”
If all the above sums you up then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV along with a short story about the time you were most out of your comfort zone (max. 250 words) by clicking the 'APPLY' button