Brand Manager - Food & Drinks
Brand Manager - Food & Drink
Award winning, well established and ethical branded products
Eden Scott are working with an award-winning food & drinks business based in Perthshire. The business has a fantastic product range including well-known brands and own label products. They supply the UK's leading retail, wholesale and food service channels.
We are looking for experienced Brand Manager to join the Marketing team and work in partnership with the product development teams on interesting new projects.
Product development experience is key as the Brand Manager will play a pivotal role in the product development process, bridging that gap between concept and finished product on the shelves.
Some key responsibilities:
- Own and manage key product development projects for the brands and own label ranges.
- Own the product development process within the business and manage continuous improvement
- Be the owner and custodian of the brands limited edition and gifting strategy
- Coach, develop and line manage the Assistant Brand Manager
- Ensure evaluation and reviews are conducted to embed a culture of continuous improvement
- Be responsible for communicating each initiative across the business
The business offers a professional and friendly culture with excellent career progression options.
The package on offer is circa £40k + an excellent benefits package including group pension scheme and assurance.
The position is office based 4 days per week in Perthshire with one day home working.
Please send apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.