National Account Manager, 12m Contract
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We are looking to hear from talented individuals looking to expand their experience or who are seeking a new challenge! This is an exciting 12 month contract role working across our Franchise business and having one direct report.
You will own our up and coming brand agenda within Contract Catering channel with specific focus on Workplace, Healthcare and Higher Education; engaging at outlet level through to operations. This role will be visiting customers within London & South East 3-4 days per week and one day a week in our head office in Reading.
- Use insight and creativity to seek new & relevant opportunities for V Water, leveraging relationships with bottler, PepsiCo operating business (sales & corporate purchasing) and customers. Insight led, not cold calling.
- Land creative solutions, rooted in brand credentials to deliver sustainable and optimal activation.
- Execute with a high degree of attention to detail to ensure agreed plans are executed on time and in full.
- Own the customer relationships with regular calls to sites and dialogue with customer channel leads.
- Codify and share the brand activation and 'Perfect Store' for channels: premium workplace, healthcare and higher education.
- Ensure product availability with an efficient route to market plan from bottler to contract caterer.
- Secure bottler commitment to agreed plans to ensure on time availability of stock
- What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level ideally
- Previously worked within a sales position in FMCG
- Excellent relationship builder - customers, bottler, PepsiCo
- Motivated to move at pace
- Looking to progress within a global company
- Being part of our organisation will open up a wealth of career development opportunities. Here at PepsiCo we value our employees and we will invest the time to help you find the right career path for you.
Salary & Benefits - competitive base salary, bonus, flexible benefits package (25 days holiday + bank holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 more, company pension, discounted Hotels & Restaurant deals, Gym discount PLUS so much more!)