Our client operates in a diverse and competitive category, with a number of hugely popular international consumer products within a well-balanced portfolio. To further build upon this success, our client understands the need to continually develop and improve all aspects of their company, and as a result are seeking a Category Manager for the next part of the journey.
The focus of this role is to lead and develop the customer engagement and category development programme across your given channel. You’ll be working cross functionally with marketing, sales and other relevant category managers to develop ongoing relationships within your channel. You’ll be monitoring category and customer performance in order to identify ongoing trends, and creating customer specific tactics and priorities accordingly to achieve category, share and distribution growth.
Previous category experience is a must, ideally in FMCG. You may well be looking to take the next step in your category career or indeed are a well- honed category manager to-date.
Either way as a minimum we required the following
- 3 years Category Experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven customer relationship skills both internally and externally
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple demands
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is going through significant positive change. To be part of the journey and to make this role your own.