National Account Controller – Foodservice
A super opportunity here for a Foodservice National Account Controller with people management experience working for an exciting challenger brand in a challenging category – hence why they need a super-hero challenger!
The food group is being disruptive within the category and has seen growth over recent times where they are now seeking a Foodservice expert to drive the growth agenda and delivery a strategic business plan. The role will be ‘hands-on’ with customers whilst managing two direct reports to achieve objectives and as a member of the senior leadership team, you will work cross-functionally with the extended business leadership teams. The business unit will work with both branded and own label food products so experience of both would be advantageous to ensure you are successful in the role and help develop your team.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant commercial experience working for a food/drink business within the Foodservice channel
- People management experience with the ability to coach, lead and develop
- Solid cross-functional experience with the ability to influence at all levels
- Must be results orientated with personal ambition of achieving through others
- Hold good levels of tenacity with an understanding of a “challenger brand” mentality
- Must be comfortable with working in the North West region on a daily basis
- Love an underdog!
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.