Leading Fresh Produce supplier with strong ethical approach actively recruiting a Demand Planner!
- Demand Planner
- Office based in West London
- Up to £38k (Experience dependent) plus bonus and strong benefits
An exciting Demand Planner opportunity has arisen for a leading fresh produce supplier. This award-winning business has a highly ethical approach towards manufacturing, employees and customer relationships. They operate across major UK grocery retailers, Discounters, Convenience, Independents and Foodservice channels and are currently looking for a Demand Planner to join them to lead change and deliver forecast accuracy.
As Demand Planner you would work with commercial & procurement teams to evolve forecast accuracy across multiple accounts and products. You’ll develop forecasting tools to improve accuracy & efficiency for the sales team to provide a short, medium & long term forecast that can be easily manipulated to provide insight. These insights will provide clarity for key products seasons, performance by retailer versus the previous year and also budget.
As a fairly lean operation, within the role you’ll utilise category (Kantar) & retailer EPOS data to provide market trends, commercial and insights data. We need individuals that are analytically and numerically strong who can hold their own cross-functionally, supporting & influencing Commercial & Finance teams. In this role you will work closely with Planning, Operations, Commercial & Procurement to maximise on shelf availability, yield, labour efficiency & margin – so no surprise this Demand Planner role is a key appointment for the business!
Demand Planner successful candidate profile:
- Excellent analytical skills - strong attention to detail and the ability to coordinate diverse information, identify relevant data, recommend and implement corrective actions
- Strong project management experience with specific focus on supply chain E2E initiatives
- Ability to identify and address process improvements, and share expertise with others
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to influence and challenge at all levels throughout the business, with sound interpersonal skills to back up robust detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication and robust presentation skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about building a career within Demand Planning within a leading private label food business. Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 8/15457/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/