National Account Manager/ Sales Manager
Do you crave more as a National Account Manager or Sales Manager? Looking for more variety? Well you’ve just found it! This Sales and Account Management role is threefold where you will find:
- Brand Activation
- Strategic Account Management
And if that wasn’t enough, there’s also some team leadership for you in there too!
This is starting to shape up to an exciting role right?
Central London based, this is a very on trend FMCG company who are evolving with their brand portfolio which firmly sits in the ‘better for you’ space. You’ll find a fun team, fun brands and a great working environment.
If you’re ambitious, love to sell and get excited about activating brands in your market this will most definitely be an opportunity you should consider! If you’re looking for a more traditional NAM role where it’s more about development of existing accounts and less ‘out and about’ selling and activating, then this won’t be the role for you.
The role will includes:
- Strategic account management of customers which fall into the Impulse channel.
- Team leadership of a National Account Executive as well as two field sales interns.
- Relationship building and networking within your existing accounts, developing further business and driving sales.
- Brand activation in London, this is your City! Own it! Get everyone engaged and excited about the brand and innovation!
- Budget management.
- Selling! As in you’ll literally spot an opportunity down the road and you’ll walk straight into the store and do a bit of selling! It’s all about leading by example!
The type of person this role will suit:
- Experienced in sales in the Consumer Goods/ FMCG industry.
- A high energy individual with the ability to lead people.
- A positive person who is people orientated and willing to ‘have a go’.
- A sales nut! You love selling and have the bug for it!
- Someone who is passionate about brands and has an eye for how to bring them to life in the field through sales and presence.
- A sharp and commercially minded individual who is great with numbers.
This is not a standard sales or account management role as it offers so much variety. So, if you’re looking for something a little different and this sounds like a fit for you, please don’t hesitate in applying to learn more.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.