- Inherit a £1.3M turnover sales area.
- 100 established accounts and opportunities for more.
- High quality product range and a highly reputable brand.
Over the last 25 years this company has built a reputation for top quality designs, exciting ranges and fantastic customer service. Supplying garden centres and retail furniture stores throughout the UK and Europe, they now have a new field sales opportunity in the North of England.
The Role of Sales Representative:
Covering Yorkshire, Lancashire, Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire the job holder will inherit a customer base of approximately 100 independent retail accounts with annual trade sales value over £1 million. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Create a territory specific journey plan that delivers targeted results across sales, profit, distribution, display space, market share and growth.
- Demonstrate flexible skills from pre-season presentations to merchandising and in-season order capture.
- Monitor and review sales performance.
- Fully utilise CRM system to ensure comprehensive documentation of sales activity.
- Act as a brand ambassador by delivering exceptional customer service.
Candidate profile for this Sales Representative opportunity:
Living in Yorkshire, Lancashire, Manchester, Merseyside, Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire we are looking for an experienced Sales Representative from a garden, FMCG, food or non-food background. Comprehensive training will be provided but a proven ability to sell to independent retailers is important. We are also looking for:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- A credible, professional style that builds strong relationships.
- High customer service standards.
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Good planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills.
As well as an attractive basic salary this opportunity offers a performance-based bonus, company car and a pension scheme.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment:
Name: Nick Hester
Telephone: 01275 813030
Job Reference: NH/22238
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.