Safety First Aid is a specialist supplier of First Aid, Medical and Health & Safety products with distribution throughout the UK and Eire.
With a portfolio of over 4000 products ranging from own brand value product to leading brands, our client is one of the leading specialist suppliers in the UK.
You will drive the daily marketing activities and the long term marketing strategy.
The ability to manage & coach a small team and co-ordinate marketing campaigns across the organisation. Reporting to the MD you will have a real opportunity to drive the marketing plan across the business.
With responsibility for the marketing budget you will invest to maximise sales and drive awareness, alongside brand management and corporate identity.
The team will own the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with the marketing plans.
You will plan and execute the promotional calendar to include online and print marketing campaigns.
With a strong commercial acumen you will monitor, analyse and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
You will be comfortable managing external agencies and assisting with new product launches. As a central hub of the business you will regularly communicate with the internal teams, so that the marketing objectives are front of mind.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team to deliver results
- Ideally , a qualified chartered marketer
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude to learn
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Strong knowledge of website analytical tools
- Numerically literate with the ability to give insight on the key metrics and comfortable as an advanced excel user
- A strong understanding of current/future trends and best practice in online marketing and measurement
If you feel that you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, then we will be delighted to hear from you.