Account Manager - Fresh Food
One of the fastest developing fresh food suppliers in the UK. Innovative, well respected and entering an exciting growth phase.
Reporting to the Commercial Director this is a fantastic opportunity to take a bigger step into a role responsible for a number of major grocery retailers as well as numerous wholesale customers.
You will work closely with the production, technical, development and supply chain teams.
You will be given the freedom and autonomy to get on with things, whilst at the same time being given all the support you need to excel in your role.
You may be operating in a sales role already or have a background in food production and looking to move into commercial management. What's important to us is finding someone who will make a positive difference to the business.
To be successful in this role you will have direct experience of working with key customers in a complex fresh food environment, ideally poultry or meat and you will be:
- A self starter, hugely enthusiastic and high achieving, with a proven record of taking responsibility and making a difference.
- Analytical, with a good attention to detail, being able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions.
- Structured and organised, being able to convey information and positively influence internal and external stakeholders in a rapidly developing business. where processes are constantly evolving.
- Able to demonstrate sophisticated knowledge of grocery route to market.
- Commercially aware and a strong communicator, being able to converse with and influence individuals of all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Highly entrepreneurial
- Adaptable and able to simultaneously manage numerous complex and multifaceted tasks.
Above all you will be positive, ambitious and want a role that enables you really make a difference.
If you think you have the character and personality for this role, please apply with your CV and covering letter.
You must be eligible to work in the UK, and whilst occasional home working is fine you need to live within regular commutable distance to the offices in Doncaster.