Technical Manager- High Care Environment
Are you from a high care background and looking for a new role to get your teeth into?
I am currently looking for a permanent technical manager based, or willing to relocate, around Yorkshire/North Lincolnshire for a permanent role in a high care factory! This business is looking for someone with a strong technical background and excellent leadership skills.
This company is an industry leading supplier, particularly in terms of standards. It also has big plans for growth and is already one of the largest suppliers in its market. The role would be technical manager reporting to the site director and comes with a brilliant salary and benefits package.
- This role comprises three direct reports.
- Responsible for both technical and quality assurance within the site to be meeting company, legislative, customer and third party accreditation standards.
- Ensuring customer KPIs are supplied efficiently and correctly.
- Leadership and maintenance of the HACCP team and plan.
- Minimum 7 years in a similar role.
- Level 4 Food Safety.
- Group and Site induction.
- Level 4 in Advanced H&S.
- BSc degree in food related subject.
- Audit training (either recognised internal or third party).
- Generous salary for the right candidate.
- Car Allowance.
- 33 days holiday incl. bank holidays.
- Site Bonus.
- Good pension scheme.