Inside Sales Executive
This opportunity suits either a graduate or someone with proven inside selling experience to join a successful market leading company. The team is ever expanding and the company is offering a generous base salary with additional realistic earning potential.
My client is a market leading Tech Company specialising in display solutions. Through their customisable boards they are able to specify the displays based on their client's needs. This role is incredibly exciting as my client has a pipeline of new products that will go to market.
Due to the success within the team, my client are seeking an Inside Sales Executive within the Sevenoaks office to supplement the growth within the overall business.
A successful candidate will have a realistic opportunity to progress as my client has a proven track record of training and development. Due to their propensity to develop their own people, they are keen for the Inside Sales Executive to progress into a field role.
The Inside Sales Executive will have two major responsibilities, developing new business and maintaining well-built existing relationships. My client expects a high amount of input for their desired result and will look to reward efforts and successes.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Generating new business opportunities within your remit
- Qualifying established leads from exhibitions and other colleagues
- Identifying, building and developing relationships with key decision makers to establish your own network
- Calling perspective customers to develop leads
- Learning details of the products in question through training and networking with engineers
- Perform towards a UK and personal target
The successful applicant will:-
- Be highly motivated and very energetic to adequately promote my clients products
- Have a background of inside selling and or be a university graduate
- Be willing to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Be a high performer with a track record of proven success
- Work out of the head office in Kent on a daily basis
- A highly competitive base salary of up to £30k
- A two tiered bonus structure that recognises both personal and team performance
- Generous Holiday leave
- On-site parking in Sevenoaks