Business Development Representative
The core requirements of the role will be to use a multichannel approach (phone, email, LinkedIn) to reach key decision makers within the prospect accounts.
My client are a connected asset management software and services provider.
They empower organisations to make better, more informed decisions by ensuring that Customers systems, assets and people are connected, and the data they produce is structured and captured to provide operational insight.
- Lead generation through cold calling, business-to-business selling and other methods; to identify potential business prospects and assist sales professionals in acquiring new customers
- Develop an effective pipeline by working with Customer Relationship Managers and Sales Representatives of new opportunities for revenue opportunities of £10,000 and below
- Generate quotes and appointments by means of lead activity management
- Market their cloud-based services to existing and potential customers
- Work with the marketing team to discover opportunities from various leads
- Track and maintain customer contacts and records in Zoho
- Attend customer meetings as required
- Participate in sales meetings and trade shows as required
- Drive attendance at industry events
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Present sales pitches and other valuable data to potential customers and prospects in a way that promotes the Company brand and mission; and helps the audience identify a need for their Services
- Collaborate with professionals from other departments to identify product improvements, modifications or changes that could enhance its overall performance and attractiveness
- Prospect, educate, prosecute and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of workflow systems to improve customer business process
- Ability to present to staff and clients whether formal or informal
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong PC skills, including experience of using a CRM system such as Zoho / Sales Force
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as being a team player
- Must be flexible and willing to travel
- Problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to be thorough and analytical
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Competitive Salary, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover, Permanent Health Insurance