South West – Food Account Manager
I am very excited to announce that I have currently partnered up with a leading organization within their industry. My client is actively looking for a driven and determined Account Manager to cover the South west customers.
As a Food Account Manager, you will have responsibility for developing and maintaining customer relationship with Food and Beverage Manufacturers, selling Food ingredients and Water Treatment chemicals.
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly / quarterly / annual Gross Profit budget,
- Developing customer relationships using effective sales techniques and the Company’s sales procedures
- Manage accounts against set targets, including mandatory face to face sales call quotas each month
- Business development of sourcing and converting new trading accounts
- Maintain a sales plan for the area, monitoring and mapping time scales and actions required to achieve growth
- Maintain Customer Pricing updating and communicating and negotiating where needed
- Maintain appropriate level of product knowledge, including attendance at product training
- Liaise with appropriate BDMs / and Internal Account Managers to maximise sales opportunities
- Proactively assist in managing Working Capital targets for the depot, including the reduction of bad debtors
- Previous experience as an Account Manager ideally within the Food industry or similar
- Proven track record in building sales figures and margins within a competitive and mature market
- Experience of B2B Sales