Telesales Executive - Edinburgh
- Edinburgh based, Internal Sales Role
- Market leading name, large organisation
- Future career progression opportunities here
THE ROLE: Working as an Telesales Executive, based from an office in Edinburgh, you will be responsible for handling incoming calls and making proactive outbound telephone calls, plus analysing data to see how you can add value to clients and increase revenue. This role will see you dealing with a variety of decision makers and market sectors.
- customer service, or sales background
- confident personality, with the ability to have credible conversations
- positive attitude, and a desire to succeed
THE COMPANY: A large, multisite organisation through the UK with a strong brand name and industry leading reputation. They value their people and offer structured training and excellent career opportunities.
THE PACKAGE FOR TELESALES EXECUTIVE:
- £17,500 basic salary
- £5,000 bonus OTE
- Full holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
LOCATION: Edinburgh & surround
BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
If you have previously met with a BMS Performance Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.