Business Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join a specialist workwear and uniform provider in the role of Business Development Manager.
Our client is a well-established and successful provider of workwear and uniforms for the corporate and SME markets.
In the role of Business Development Manager you will have the following responsibilities;
- Build new relationships with prospective customers across the South West region.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of new business.
- Manage new customer relationships.
- Present our clients full portfolio of products to a range of clients across several sectors.
- Work efficiently and effectively with the wider sales team.
- Produce regular reports for the senior management team.
- A demonstrable track record of success within new business is required.
- A background in the Workwear/Uniforms sector would be desirable however a background selling a service is fine.
- Strong communication skills.
- Dynamic, hardworking and a team player.
- Clean driving licence.
A basic salary up to £40,000 DOE
A competitive commission scheme.
Company car package.