Retail Business Managers - looking for something different?
There are lots of retail sales roles on here, hard to pick out the good ones - lots of offers to crunch numbers for a big account or can you crack open some new doors for a challenger product?
This one to me is very interesting though:
- Brand new factory and product launch.
- Strong USP.
- Own label and brand ability.
- Flexible working – only in office 2 days P/W.
- Already in positive contact with a number of major retail and foodservice customers.
To be interesting to us you must have:
- Experience of listing new products and driving an own label product through a retail stage gate process.
- Based in the south East or nearby – i.e. no further north than Oxford, Northampton and no further west than Newbury.
- National experience dealing with buyers.
- A bit of entrepreneurial flair and drive – the doors are open but we need a bit of hunting mentality.
- Product experience in chilled, food to go or produce, salads etc would stand out!
Package circa £50-65k + car/allowance + bonus
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060.