Senior Insights Manager
Job Type: Senior Insights Manager
Are you an ambitious Category Manager with a passion for creating and delivering strategic insight plans?
Do you want to progress your career within a global FMCG business?
The Advocate Group are exclusively representing a leading global FMCG company, the business have strong relationships and have embedded themselves within all major multiples. They have a culture that rewards great talent and genuinely looks to develop from within. As the Senior Insights Manager you will need to be creative, self-regulated and a strategic thinker who can drive an idea through to completion.
The role of Senior Insights Manager will require:
- Design and own the insight plan within agreed budgets, balanced for the needs of senior leadership, brand and customer teams.
- Develop and maintain brand and retailer performance measures and report within the business.
- Identify and cultivate a roster of appropriate insight agencies that deliver maximum value for money and offer most up to date techniques. Manage and monitor performance of key agencies against contract requirements.
- Create and maintain bespoke insight sources, such as demand moments and brand health trackers, to build company industry leading insight reputation.
- Act as an expert resource to customers and industry associations and contacts.
- Work with the Brand, Insight and Sales teams to create compelling selling stories.
- Build strong relationships on a day-to-day basis and be proactive at managing the needs and expectations of immediate internal and external customers.
Senior Insights Manager Requirements:
- Insight and analysis background (Creates sophisticated and compelling category based selling stories)
- Customer relationships background (Demonstrate deep understanding of the needs of internal and external customers at a strategic level to build into medium and long term strategies)
- A confident communicator with ability to influence across all levels
- Previous exposure to FMCG sectors within a marketing or agency role
- Educated to a degree level
- Strong Excel Skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 10 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.