National Account Executive - London - Office based
NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE,
I am currently working with a well-known established food manufacturer in the London area,
Who’s Products can be found in major stores including Tesco, Asda, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s, Aldi, Co-op and many more.
As part of their continued growth, they’re looking to recruit 2 National Account Executives to support their team of National Account controllers. For the right candidate who is driven and customer focused, this role offers progression into the national account manager roles.
To support national account controller with the daily management and development of a number of key retail accounts.
Key responsibilities include
- Liaise with customers on daily issues & operate with internal departments.
- To monitor and report on our business performance in terms of growth, service levels and quality management.
- Monitor and analyse market information and competitor trends where relevant
- Responsibility for accurate account forecasting, working closely with the operations team to ensure consistent delivery against service level targets
- Regularly review account listings, distribution and performance
- Develop a high level of understanding of the specific market sector- through analysis of the retail offer and of competitor activity.
- Ensuring all administration procedures are followed and perfect practice is maintained.
- Proven Experience in the FMCG sector
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiator with good influencing skills
- Flexible resilient and adaptable
- Good planning and organizational skills
Salary - £30,000
If you interested in the role don’t hesitate to contact me
0161 833 0181