Office Based – Oxfordshire
£30K - £40K DOE with excellent benefits
This role is a great opportunity for a Specifications Manager to join an extremely well-established company that has been trading for over 80 years. They have a turnover in excess of £100m and are continuing to grow year on year. They take pride in their supportive and friendly atmosphere which results in a low staff turnover, their longest member of staff has been with the company over 40 years. This business has a fantastic portfolio of well know food brands that you will see in all the retailers in the UK and many European countries.
As Specifications Manager, you will report into the Technical Manager, and will have two direct reports. The main responsibility in this role is Retail, Foodservice and Manufacturing specifications as well as Technical Support.
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure legal and contractual compliance of all finished products
- To ensure that the systems are continually managed, developed and reviewed
- Maintain and develop customer facing relationships
- Implement any changes for packaging specifications
- Working alongside NPD to calculate accurate nutritional and ingredient information
- Cross functionally work with Technical, NPD and the Sales team
- Management experience
- Minimum 3 years experience using web based systems – FIND, Hamilton Grant, Oracle, Qadex
- Minimum 3 years in a food manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of EU/UK regulations
- It is preferential that you have a degree in food science, however if you have worked your way up through a training scheme to a similar standard your application will be considered.
If you have the right skills and would like to see some fantastic benefits in return for your hard work and dedication, please send your CV to Sophie.email@example.com