National Account Manager- Toys
- Global leader in design and manufacturing of toys and family products
- Dealing with best-known toys and products for the client base
- Career development opportunities to Senior NAM level
National Account Manager - Toys £45,000, 20% Bonus, Company Car
The Role: The National Account Manager will be managing high value grocery and retail accounts, specialising in renowned toy brands and family products. Dealing with Category Buyers, Regional Store Managers and Buyers at Head Office level. The main objective of the role is to maintain market share whilst gaining space for new product launches. There will be Head Office presentations and working closely with merchandising teams.
The Company: Worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and market of toys and family products. They are number one in the market and have been established for almost 75 years.
Your Career: There is a genuine opportunity for you to showcase your skills and abilities to progress to Senior Account Management to manage higher value accounts.
For this National Account Manager, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- National Account Management experience
- Toy and family product experience ideal but not necessary
- Excellent networker and relationship builder
Benefits of this National Account Manager role:
- £45,000 Base Salary
- 20% Annual Bonus
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
Location: This is a National role and you will be required to spend 1-2 days per week at the head office in Maidenhead